Welcome to the Village of New Hyde Park
3TC 3rd Quarter 2020
July 1st - September 30th
Click here to complete
This Community Scorecard evaluates the performance of 3rd Track Constructors (3TC), the Design-Builder for the LIRR Expansion Project, during the period from July 1, 2020 to September 30, 2020. The Project team invites you to complete this scorecard to determine 3TC's adherence to community commitments. In addition, your input is instrumental in improving construction impact minimization techniques, as well as project outreach efforts.
On August 24, 2020
After months of closure, the new underpass, separating vehicular and pedestrian traffic at
NEW HYDE PARK ROAD
Village Court UpdateWe have all found ourselves in an unprecedented situation. In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our community members, to keep with the current social distancing practices and avoid unnecessary congestion in our courtroom, please see the below options regarding any outstanding matters that need to be resolved. To Plead Guilty:
- By mail: Send a personal check / money order to New Hyde Park Village Court, 1420 Jericho Turnpike, New Hyde Park, N.Y. 11040.
- In person: Credit Card (Master Card / Visa Card only) or cash will be accepted at the Village Hall between the hours of 10:00AM-3:00PM M-F. We also have a mail drop-box inside the vestibule of the Village Hall for check payments as well.
- Mail back your ticket with the not guilty section filled out and signed on the reverse side and we will contact you with the next available court date.
- All cases will be heard by appointment only.
June 22, 2020
Village Hall Update
As of Wednesday, June 24, 2020 Village Hall will be open 10 am to 3 pm by appointment ONLY. Please call 516 354-0022 or email the appropriate department to make arrangements.
Masks are required to enter Village Hall.
A drop box is located in the vestibule of the East side entrance of Village Hall for tax payments. Questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building Department questions please email email@example.com
Department of Public Works VNHPDPW@vnhp.org
Village Court for is canceled until further notice. Please email Jana Ippolito firstname.lastname@example.org for an alternate court date.We are all in this together and have to do our part to STOP the SPREAD of this virus.
- STAY AT HOME
- Please use the CONVID hotline at 1-888-364-3065 if you have any questions on the disease, testing, etc.
- Help Your Neighbors – Check in on elderly neighbors or let us know if someone needs assistance
- Order Take Out from our New Hyde Park Restaurants and Food Establishments