Welcome to the Village of New Hyde Park
PRESS RELEASENew Hyde Park, November 10, 2020 - The Village Board of Trustees is pleased to announce that it has executed an extension of their collective bargaining agreement with our Department of Public Works employees represented by CSEA Local 1000 AFSCME AFL-CIO. the agreement extends for 6 years, all conditions of the existing contract that expired May 31, 2020, except for a revised schedule of annual pay increases. the contract has been ratified by the New Hyde Park Department of Public Works employees. Mayor Lawrence Montreuil remarked: " New Hyde Park is blessed with a great team of Public Works employees. A testament to that is that we rarely have to consult the contract due to the great relationship and the can-do spirit of the DPW team." The terms of the updated agreement began June 1, 2020.
On August 24, 2020
After months of closure, the new underpass, separating vehicular and pedestrian traffic at
NEW HYDE PARK ROAD
Village Court UpdateWe have all found ourselves in an unprecedented situation. In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our community members, to keep with the current social distancing practices and avoid unnecessary congestion in our courtroom, please see the below options regarding any outstanding matters that need to be resolved. To Plead Guilty:
- By mail: Send a personal check / money order to New Hyde Park Village Court, 1420 Jericho Turnpike, New Hyde Park, N.Y. 11040.
- In person: Credit Card (Master Card / Visa Card only) or cash will be accepted at the Village Hall between the hours of 10:00AM-3:00PM M-F. We also have a mail drop-box inside the vestibule of the Village Hall for check payments as well.
- Mail back your ticket with the not guilty section filled out and signed on the reverse side and we will contact you with the next available court date.
- All cases will be heard by appointment only.
June 22, 2020
Village Hall Update
As of Wednesday, June 24, 2020 Village Hall will be open 10 am to 3 pm by appointment ONLY. Please call 516 354-0022 or email the appropriate department to make arrangements.
Masks are required to enter Village Hall.
A drop box is located in the vestibule of the East side entrance of Village Hall for tax payments. Questions please email email@example.com.
Building Department questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Public Works VNHPDPW@vnhp.org
Village Court for is canceled until further notice. Please email Jana Ippolito email@example.com for an alternate court date.We are all in this together and have to do our part to STOP the SPREAD of this virus.
- STAY AT HOME
- Please use the CONVID hotline at 1-888-364-3065 if you have any questions on the disease, testing, etc.
- Help Your Neighbors – Check in on elderly neighbors or let us know if someone needs assistance
- Order Take Out from our New Hyde Park Restaurants and Food Establishments